How my child studies and does his homework ….

I hope everyone has started to settle into the back to school routine. I know one of the things here that I have had to adjust to and think about, as a parent , how my child studies and does his homework. It has been difficult to establish one set routine. This brings me to some things you could consider when establishing good study habits. I believe that the primary goal is that you and your child find the best way for your child to do their best. Sounds pretty straightforward, but it is not always that easy. One thing to consider is your family routine. .In our home, our list of activities includes craft, Boy Scouts, and some other activities! My son loves having some ”downtime” when he comes home from school, but because of our schedule, this is very limited to nonexistent, say around an hour. After this he settles down with his studies. I let him concentrate on his studies without any distraction. It is not the number of hours , rather than the quality of time he spends on his work. I make sure that this is well used. I do not force him to continue if I feel that he has finished his work. This , I believe will develop in him the intention to finish his work properly , rather than sitting with his books idealy, killing time